Welcome to Shared Services & Outsourcing Africa 2013!
After a successful first instalment in 2012, SSON is proud to present the 3rd Annual Shared Services and Outsourcing.
Tailored for the robust and dynamic African market, the event continues the journey in driving competitive advantage, sustainable growth and the next level of strategic value in shared services and outsourcing.
Organisations are increasingly looking at this model with a view to cut costs through the consolidation and standardisation of processes within the HR, Finance, IT, Procurement and legal functions. Whilst the more mature shared services centres that have reached the cost savings are now looking at their centres as strategic tools to drive service delivery, competitive advantage and business excellence.
We asked our 2012 delegates their biggest points of pain and these were some of the responses (link to download centre)
Are you a vendor company with a range of solutions that you think will benefit our delegates? We have sponsorship opportunities that will let you network with potential key clients.
Contact us for more information: +27 11 275 0126, Fax: +27 11 275 0209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently in the process of conducting extensive research to develop and bring you another conference agenda that will give key strategic tools for shared services and outsourcing success! If you would like to be the first to know when the programme is finalised, email email@example.com
SSOA will bring together two key groups of attendees from the SS&O global community; both the local, domestic market and international organisations looking to explore South Africa as an offshored and/or outsourced destination.
At Shared Services & Outsourcing Africa 2013, you will meet and network with Africa’s most senior level decision makers in the shared services and sourcing space, including:
- Directors of HRSS
- Directors of Shared Services
- Directors of Finance
- IT Directors
- Optimisation Managers
- Heads of Outsourcing
- Heads of Payroll SS
- Heads of Purchasing SS.
From the following key Industries:
- Banking, Finance and Insurance
- Public Sector and Government
- Retail, Food & Beverage
- Mining and Manufacturing
- Oil and Gas.
Don’t miss this beneficial opportunity to attend Africa’s largest Shared Services event, which will assist in taking you to the next level of strategic value!
Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON)
About the Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON)
The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON) is the largest and most established global community of shared services and outsourcing professionals with a presence in over 95 countries. We provide the roof under which key industry experts and organizations share their experience, knowledge and tools, and your practitioner peers connect with other all over the world, face to face and online.
SSON focuses on developing its members through providing face to face training, tools, and networking opportunities in major cities around the world, including: New York, London, Singapore, Stockholm, Sao Paulo, Sydney, Berlin and Dubai. ...find out more »
Associate Membership (FREE)
SIGN UP NOW!
- Our associate members receive our regular weekly Gateway e-newsletter PLUS the option to choose from 4 specialist, monthly e-alerts.
- Our associate members also have access to online articles, interviews, presentations, podcasts, videos and our dedicated job board.
- And best part is it's FREE!
BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER TODAY »»
Premium Membership ($149.99)
An annual SSON Premium Membership Includes:
BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER TODAY »»
- 12 month access to Premium digital content which covers best practice case studies, strategies, lessons learned, member profiles, interviews, roundtables, legislative reviews and much, much more.
- Access to the entire backlog of Shared Services News Magazine.
- Discounts on any of our 35 shared services conferences around the world
- Regular weekly and monthly e-newsletters
- 1 FREE job posting
- Networking via our Q&A Forum and blogs
- Extensive archives, recent white papers and industry reports
- Constantly updated shared services and outsourcing news, interviews and features from our global community and dedicated editors